Prev: Re: X-Prize Screen captures! Next: Re: X-Prize Screen captures!

Re: [OFFICIAL] News from the Shipyards (and the armaments manufacturers!)

From: Warbeads@a...
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 05:51:57 EDT
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] News from the Shipyards (and the armaments manufacturers!)

In a message dated 9/29/04 5:51:55 AM Pacific Daylight Time, jon@gzg.com

writes:

Hi  all,

This year we haven't been able to get anything like as many new
releases out as we'd have liked to, largely due to big chunks of Real
Life (TM)  getting in the way, but at long last the GZG shipyards are
back in full swing!!

Understand THAT!

For the ground pounders among you, particularly those into our	15mm
range, we are happy to announce some new items that a lot of you have
been asking for - "generic" style HEAVY WEAPONS CREWS, in fatigues
and  light body armour, with a choice of headgear - to start with,
they will be  available with choice of peaked field caps, berets or a
generic-style  combat helmet (a simple round "bonedome" helmet similar
to the Slammers  figures). To accompany the crew figure packs, we're
also releasing the  first of a wide range of  HEAVY AND SUPPORT
WEAPONS - RAM mortars,	plasma guns, autocannons, missile launchers,
anti-tank cannons and the  like, on tripod groundmounts, wheeled
mounts or GEV sleds!
Watch for  more news of these new releases in the next couple of weeks
- again, they  should be fully available in time for SELWG!

All the best,

Jon  (GZG)

And all G...Jon's people said, "Hallelujah and	Amen!"

Gracias,

Glenn  "warbeads"

Prev: Re: X-Prize Screen captures! Next: Re: X-Prize Screen captures!