Prev: RE: [OFFICIAL] News from the Shipyards Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] News from the Shipyards (and the armaments manufacturers!)

X-Prize Screen captures!

From: Noam Izenberg <noam.izenberg@j...>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 13:08:20 -0400
Subject: X-Prize Screen captures!

For those that might have missed it, we have entered a new era in the
space age. Private Astronautics.
Space Ship One made it's first of two required shots into space this
morning from the Mohave Desert.

I have Pictures. Screencaps from the webcast.

http://nift.firedrake.org/Xprize/SS1-16shots1.jpg
http://nift.firedrake.org/Xprize/SS1-16shots2.jpg
http://nift.firedrake.org/Xprize/SS1-16shots3.jpg

(each jpg is 200-250k)

Be in Awe and enjoy.

This whole thing actually gave me shivers.

Noam

---

"We ARE as gods and might as well get good at it." -- Whole Earth
Catalog