Prev: Re: Initiative - was RE: Piquet Next: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2184

[OFFICIAL] News from the Shipyards (and the armaments manufacturers!)

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 13:56:53 +0100
Subject: [OFFICIAL] News from the Shipyards (and the armaments manufacturers!)

Hi all,

This year we haven't been able to get anything like as many new
releases out as we'd have liked to, largely due to big chunks of Real
Life (TM)  getting in the way, but at long last the GZG shipyards are
back in full swing!!
The latest batch of New Israeli FT ships are already approaching
completion - enough new ship classes to fill out the fleet, including
the smaller escort classes, more cruisers and the big dreadnoughts
and carriers! If/when time allows, watch also for a few NEW classes
for other navies like the NSL and NAC....!

As soon as they are master-moulded we'll post some piccies of them,
and then as soon as they are actually in production they'll be up on
the website for ordering (probably with a special fleet deal to
launch them). We're hoping that they'll be available in plenty of
time for the SELWG show in London on the 17th October. Watch our
announcements to the list, and news updates on the website, for more
details!

For the ground pounders among you, particularly those into our 15mm
range, we are happy to announce some new items that a lot of you have
been asking for - "generic" style HEAVY WEAPONS CREWS, in fatigues
and light body armour, with a choice of headgear - to start with,
they will be available with choice of peaked field caps, berets or a
generic-style combat helmet (a simple round "bonedome" helmet similar
to the Slammers figures). To accompany the crew figure packs, we're
also releasing the first of a wide range of  HEAVY AND SUPPORT
WEAPONS - RAM mortars, plasma guns, autocannons, missile launchers,
anti-tank cannons and the like, on tripod groundmounts, wheeled
mounts or GEV sleds!
Watch for more news of these new releases in the next couple of weeks
- again, they should be fully available in time for SELWG!

All the best,

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: Initiative - was RE: Piquet Next: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2184