Prev: Club100 ghurka's: NAC weapons types/models? Next: Re: Club100 ghurka's: NAC weapons types/models?

Re: Club100 ghurka's: NAC weapons types/models?

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@k...>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 11:20:08 +0200
Subject: Re: Club100 ghurka's: NAC weapons types/models?

Adrian Johnson wrote:
> Maybe I'm being dense again here, but the Gurkha line already has a
SAW
> gunner, so why do you want another one?  Obviously, if the set was
*prone*,
> then adding something like this makes sense, but you have it listed as
> variant suggestion for other poses...

Don't worry, I'll make a final update to the webpage tonight, and I'll
try to make things as varied as possible without duplicates.

F.

--
Frits Kuijlman					    frits2@cistron.nl
Delft, The Netherlands

Prev: Club100 ghurka's: NAC weapons types/models? Next: Re: Club100 ghurka's: NAC weapons types/models?