Prev: Re: [FT] 3arc B1 and PDS Next: Armor, Movement, and Capacity was Re: DS3 design (long)

Re: [FT] 3arc B1 and PDS

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 11:43:05 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] 3arc B1 and PDS

>I also can't find anything indicating the attacks come from a
particular
arc in the books. Am I, as usual, missing something?

You're missing that it's not physically possible for a weapon to have
full-sphere coverage (unless you can shoot thru your own ship).  And you
didn't read my mind to know that I'm working on a wet-navy conversion.
(And since I'm also working on FMA Sheep, you should be *grateful* that
you're not reading my mind).

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: [FT] 3arc B1 and PDS Next: Armor, Movement, and Capacity was Re: DS3 design (long)