Prev: RE: Looking 4 feedback on FT Weapon System Next: Re: DS3 design (long)

Re: Pitiful 15mm wail (was: Re: Who wants more club100 ghurka's?

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@k...>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 20:44:51 +0200
Subject: Re: Pitiful 15mm wail (was: Re: Who wants more club100 ghurka's?

Indy wrote:

> Christopher Downes-Ward wrote:
> [...]
> I need some of these in 15mm!  :-/  And snipers (prone, gili-suited,
> kneeling), and other hvy weapons, and...
Just start a new thread, or ask Nic and/or Jon nicely.
However, about ghilly(?) suited guys. Wouldn't it be better to have
miniatures without these things? You can always model them using putty,
and it would require another cast.

> (just had to vent; sorry for interrupteding the 25mm guys :-)
There goes the thread:-)

Sorry, but I already have invested too much in 25mm sf	to start in
15mm.

Frits
--
Frits Kuijlman					    frits2@cistron.nl
Delft, The Netherlands

Prev: RE: Looking 4 feedback on FT Weapon System Next: Re: DS3 design (long)