Prev: Re: Who wants more club100 ghurka's? Next: RE: Who wants more club100 ghurka's?

Re: Who wants more club100 ghurka's?

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@k...>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 09:04:30 +0200
Subject: Re: Who wants more club100 ghurka's?

Right, it was late, and I probably wasn't clear enough:-)

The prone figures will all get different weapons. Only snipers is a
bit silly, and it would lead to almost no commitments at all.

You don't need to commit the same amount to different sets.

The main point I think I failed to make is: if we go for two sets
(heavy weapons variants of existing figures and a set of prone
figures), will this lessen the chance of any one set reaching the
minimum limit because people will be spreading their commitments over
the two sets?

Frits
--
Frits Kuijlman					    frits2@cistron.nl
Delft, The Netherlands

Prev: Re: Who wants more club100 ghurka's? Next: RE: Who wants more club100 ghurka's?