Prev: Dirtside II MS Word format... Next: RE: Dirtside II MS Word format...

Re: Who wants more club100 ghurka's?

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@k...>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 22:21:42 +0200
Subject: Re: Who wants more club100 ghurka's?

I went through all the email I got/forums I posted to and updated the
webpage a bit. Some people have committed, some are just interested,
but it seems  we are sortoff halfway to the required number.

Another question to try to find out the feasability of 1 or 2 sets of
ghurkas:
Would you commit to both a prone set and a heavy weapons variant set of
the current figures? If so, would you commit to a fixed number of
figures (independent of the number of sets), or to a fixed number of
copies of each figure(independent of the number of figures)?

Frits

--
Frits Kuijlman					    frits2@cistron.nl
Delft, The Netherlands

Prev: Dirtside II MS Word format... Next: RE: Dirtside II MS Word format...