Prev: Re: [DS3] Dirtside Accelerator for Infantry Next: RE: Scratchbuild Qs

RE: Scratchbuild Qs

From: Inire <inire@y...>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 08:49:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: Scratchbuild Qs

apologies for lack of linkage!

the first entry at
http://nift.firedrake.org/alien/WDA-Xeno.htm

and the Beth-suggestions at
http://nift.firedrake.org/alien/WDA-SVpods.htm#Parasite

sorry. I was about to expire last night when i sent
it...;-)

--- Doug Evans <devans@nebraska.edu> wrote:

> Beth sez:
> > G'day,
> >
> > > suggestions as to other 'slightly off-standard'
> stuff
> > > that I might throw into these things, or should
> > > concentrate on the 'Devourer' model proposed at
> > > Firedrake?
> >
> > I'm probably being thick here but is there a link
> or a bit more of a
> > hint? Do you mean the archives?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Beth
> >

> It sure sounds like he's talking about something
> Noam said a few years
> back:
> http://lists.firedrake.org/gzg/200102/msg00166.html
>
> Though, perhaps nudged into Noam's mind by:
> http://lists.firedrake.org/gzg/199611/msg00359.html
>
> Hi, Fultons!
>
> The_Beast

=====
Jeff "My dice hate me!" Fearnow
Gaming to keep War out of RealTime!

"Who's Daddy's favorite weapon, huh? Is it Choo-Choo? Is it Choo-Choo?
Yes it is! Such a good hand-to-hand weapon you are!"- S*P 041002

XT350/DOD#1890

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Prev: Re: [DS3] Dirtside Accelerator for Infantry Next: RE: Scratchbuild Qs