Prev: Re: Ground Zero Games Fanzine Next: Re: Ground Zero Games Fanzine

Re: Ground Zero Games Fanzine

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 08:57:31 -0500
Subject: Re: Ground Zero Games Fanzine

> Well, I rec'd the news. I just really really hate yahoo groups. :-(

Me, too.

Mark deserves high marks for first the suggestion, and then cranking
this
up so quickly, but I've already noticed an increase in spam, and my
experience with Yahoo! is that it's even worse if you're 'a member'
rather
than just on the list.

As pointed out, the alternate suggested of a content management site
devoted to the project has been floated, and a second person contacted
me
directly offering to host a mail list.

The group has been mostly silent recently, as points have been made and
discussed, and we're waiting for the Editor to comment. I have to assume
he's 'gotten busy', RL-wise.

If it's ok with others, until Mark's ready to make those comments, I'll
take non-Group comments directly, and continue to play gadfly, to try
and
get this off the GZG-list for the time being.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Ground Zero Games Fanzine Next: Re: Ground Zero Games Fanzine