Prev: Re: Ground Zero Games Fanzine Next: Re: Ground Zero Games Fanzine

Re: Club 100 ghurka's: that second failed batch

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@k...>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 09:43:56 +0200
Subject: Re: Club 100 ghurka's: that second failed batch

Adrian Johnson wrote:
> I'm still interested in the Gurkhas project.	I'm personally in favour
of
> getting some HW figures;  a GMS would be nice, for example.  It might
be
> easier to get the project going by discussing figures that could be
created
> from existing poses, though I'm also interested in the idea of prone
> figures...

Yup, a prone figure is a bit more tricky as it requires people to
commit to 4 different prone figures. Variants of existing figures might
be a bit easier as it offers more 'usable' figures. Both options still
require a total commitment of at least 150 figures to get going
though.

I have also posted this on TMP and on the yahoo SG/SF/DS group to get
as much exposure as possible. I want to gather as much opinions as
possible so that we can put something viable on the club100.

And no, you don't need to commit to a lot of figures, every bit
helps. Even better, 20 people commiting to 6 figures is better than 4
people committing to 40, as this gives Nic at Eureka a better feel for
the viability of the figures.

Cheers,
	Frits

--
Frits Kuijlman					    frits2@cistron.nl
Delft, The Netherlands

Prev: Re: Ground Zero Games Fanzine Next: Re: Ground Zero Games Fanzine