Prev: Re: Post Dragon Con questions Next: Re: Club 100 ghurka's: that second failed batch

Everything happens for a reason was: FT:kamikaze effects?

From: Inire <inire@y...>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 20:05:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Everything happens for a reason was: FT:kamikaze effects?

> On Sun, Sep 05, 2004 at 10:05:06PM -0500, Mark &
> Staci Drake wrote:
> >How is a kamikaze attack resolved for fighters
> ramming capital ships?

It just so happens that I got a copy of Earthforce
Sourcebook today from eBay. fanning through it, I
happened upon the following:

"Ramming by Fighters:...If the fighter group attempts
toa  ram a capital ship, they will always be
successful-larger ships have no oppourtunity to
evade(although the fighters must have rolled on the
ramming chart first to make sure that they will go
through with it*). Each  fighter in the group will
cause an automatic 2 points of damage to the target
ship, destroying itself in the process."

*refers to a chart on the previous page reflecting
resolve and ability to do suicide attacks based on
race in the B5 universe

-Earthforce Sourcebook, p90

also covers fighter/fighter ramming, etc.

not having it in front of me, didn't FB2 cover this
with respect to the rage-factor of Kra'vak warriors as
well? will see if I can find that ref later...

=====
Jeff "My dice hate me!" Fearnow
Gaming to keep War out of RealTime!

"Who's Daddy's favorite weapon, huh? Is it Choo-Choo? Is it Choo-Choo?
Yes it is! Such a good hand-to-hand weapon you are!"- S*P 041002

XT350/DOD#1890

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Prev: Re: Post Dragon Con questions Next: Re: Club 100 ghurka's: that second failed batch