Prev: Re: Nice looking PC space combat game.. Next: Re: Ground Zero Games Fanzine

Re: Ground Zero Games Fanzine

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 10:06:48 -0400
Subject: Re: Ground Zero Games Fanzine

>If it were to be a quarterly or semi-annual gig, that would be pretty
neat. I have several suggestions for regular "features."

IMHO it would need one editor in charge instead of an undirected mass of
contributors, otherwise you'll get Yet Another Revived Confederate
States,
Yet Another NAC Breakaway, etc.

No, I'm *not* volunteering to be the editor.  It needs to be someone
ruthless and pushy, but not *that* ruthless and pushy.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: Nice looking PC space combat game.. Next: Re: Ground Zero Games Fanzine