Prev: Re: Post Dragon Con questions Next: Re: FT:help in identifying game component

FT:help in identifying game component

From: "Mark & Staci Drake" <markandstaci@c...>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 17:45:40 -0500
Subject: FT:help in identifying game component

Found this pic on the web for a game club in Okinawa that plays Full
Thrust:

http://www.table-top-warriors.com/images/Imperials%20vs%20Narn.JPG

at the bottom of the pic are some templates (marked as 2",3",and
4"),which I
would like to get for myself to use as blast templates.

Anyone care to ID where they may have come from?

(I wrote to the webmaster for that webpage and he says they are from
Battlefleet Gothic,but according to the gamebox  and component
manifest/pics
I have seen,it does not show those templates.)

Am asking here is I have made my own templates but would not mind having
some good quality commercially made ones.

Thanks,

Mark Drake

Prev: Re: Post Dragon Con questions Next: Re: FT:help in identifying game component