Prev: RE: New to the list Next: Club 100 ghurka's: that second failed batch

Re: [OT] Regional Idiom

From: Adrian Johnson <adrian@s...>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 02:17:33 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] Regional Idiom

>>Well, for one, I thought Jon T got my character killed.
>
>Did I say you would be alive? Pirate Sheeps of the ZOMBIEzi, isn't it?
>Although I may have some difficulty finding a 15mm radiation-scarred
undead
>Japanese schoolgirl with excessive cleavage and roller skates.

Are you switching to 15mm then, for round three?

Er, round two.	Round one never happened, right... so this coming event
would be the second.  Or something.

>> Secondly, I thought you said the event never happened?? Reading above
it
>seems that maybe it actually did...
>
>FMASheep I never happened. FMASheep II happened, it was just ... odd.

Still in therapy.

-Adrian

Adrian Johnson
adrian@stargrunt.ca
http://www.stargrunt.ca

Prev: RE: New to the list Next: Club 100 ghurka's: that second failed batch