Prev: Re: FMA Sheep III: Pirate Sheeps of the Zombiezi Next: RE: FMA Sheep III: Pirate Sheeps of the Zombiezi

Re: FMA Sheep III: Pirate Sheeps of the Zombiezi

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 08:52:18 -0400
Subject: Re: FMA Sheep III: Pirate Sheeps of the Zombiezi

> Stick it in a bottle and pass it around at ECC.  Nothing livens up
> a game like a bottle of Canadian spirits.  :-)

You know, a GM doesn't need to think about ways to screw the characters,
because they're always so eager to find inventive ways to screw
themselves.
I mean, I never expected anyone to voluntarily buy and read the
Necronomicon (true, I already had SpongeBob Squidlips ready, but I
expected
to have to work a little more to bring him on stage).

Mike...are you *sure* you want to drink from a bottle that has TomB's
soul
in it?
Okay, yeah, you're "The Mad Hudak", you probably are sure.

JonD cackled:
>Ha ha ha ha!

The crazed laughter is starting already.  And Jon hasn't even
participated
in FMA Sheep (other than as voice talent for Fair Maiden Amelia Sheep).

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: FMA Sheep III: Pirate Sheeps of the Zombiezi Next: RE: FMA Sheep III: Pirate Sheeps of the Zombiezi