Prev: Re: [List] Etiquette Re: GZGOLC - Special Offers on UNSC ships. Next: Re: FMA Sheep III: Pirate Sheeps of the Zombiezi

Re: FMA Sheep III: Pirate Sheeps of the Zombiezi

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 09:55:13 -0400
Subject: Re: FMA Sheep III: Pirate Sheeps of the Zombiezi

>> David Raynes, please email me offlist and let me know what you want
to do
>> with TomB's soul.

>Well, THAT's an interesting advertising method for a GZG-ECC event! :)

Effendi, I am not advertising, merely asking a question so I can
properly
prepare for the event.	If I were advertising, I would mention the fact
that TomB's soul is likely to be packed in a snowball (Canadian, don't
you
know) and this snowball is located in darkest Africa, AD 1889.	I'd
describe the warm welcome you can expect from the friendly  Maasai
spearmen, charming Zanzibari slavers, and quaint Azinde musketeers.  I'd
point out in East Africa at this time, one sheep was worth a 50lb ivory
tusk or twelve slaves. I'd probably gloss over the fact that these are
the
dreaded African Killer Sheep (fortunately, since they're African,
they're
not migratory).  The Ghost Society hunting parties and the Zombiezi
pirates
might slip my memory.  And I'd certainly never, never, never whisper a
word
about the Bit Of Grass On A Base.

I do have some excellent camels available, though, effendi!  Clean,
decent,
well behaved, and only slightly used.  For you, effendi, because you are
such a good friend and you come such a long way, I will take the food
from
my children's mouths and offer such a wonderful camel, one time only,
for
the absurdly low 57,450 dirhams.

http://mail2web.com/ .