Prev: Re: FMA Sheep III: Pirate Sheeps of the Zombiezi Next: Re: School's Out!

Re: GZGOLC - Special Offers on UNSC ships.

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@k...>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 09:14:43 +0200
Subject: Re: GZGOLC - Special Offers on UNSC ships.

Inire wrote:

> um: special deals on UNSC? where was this announced?
> no longer anything on the GZG site proper...can you
> advise?
Ummm, not to be rude, but did you actually read my message?
It was a followup to a deal from some time ago. The actual message was
a reminder about a missing ship in the catalog and had nothing to do
with the deal.
Frits

--
Frits Kuijlman					    frits2@cistron.nl
Delft, The Netherlands

Prev: Re: FMA Sheep III: Pirate Sheeps of the Zombiezi Next: Re: School's Out!