Prev: Re: [GZG August Special] What to buy? Next: Re: [GZG August Special] What to buy?

Re: [GZG August Special] What to buy?

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 07:23:42 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG August Special] What to buy?

Indy, the silly, spaketh:

> > Katrina Brown wrote:
> >
> > I’m ready to go whole hog with 15mm SG figures.  Only I need
suggestions for
> > which packs to order.  So, if you were ordering 32 packs, what
> would they be?
>
> All of them.
>
> ;-)
>
> Mk

Now, Indy, be nice.

Wow! I count 31 in the SG 15mm list on the site; in spite of that being
massive selection, I actually thought there were more, so that he
couldn't
have bought 'All of them' with a limit of 32 packs. Dopey moi!

Mike, we've seen TO&E's on the list, so I'm assuming THAT'S not what
you're
asking. I think folks will need info from you. Are you planning on
getting
one 'uge force, multiple forces for your own use, multiple forces for
sharing with less fortunate folks?

True gropos will have further questions, I'm sure. Especially as we all
know what happens when we assume. ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [GZG August Special] What to buy? Next: Re: [GZG August Special] What to buy?