Prev: Re: [OT] Castings weight Re: Plastic 'flight stands' Next: 15mm SG poses

Re: Plastic 'flight stands'

From: Scott Siebold <gamers@a...>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 22:57:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Plastic 'flight stands'

> I find the various kinds of plastic flight stands
> for star ships, VSF
> ships and (potentially) GRAV/VTOL figures to a
> lesser degree are unstable
> (larger figures regularly can be tipped over by
> contact.)
>
> Short of replacing them with metal stands what do
> you do to prevent this?

What I do is glue the flight stand on to another
stand.
I use a masonite stand painted black with labels for
the fleet (example: NAC) ships class and ships name.

The stands are made for 15mm and 25mm historical
miiatures and for my ships I use 40mm by 40mm for
fighters and small ships, 40mm by 60mm for sizes
up to Ca and 60mm by 80mm for large ships. I also
double stand larger ships for stability on the
stands.

Scott

Prev: Re: [OT] Castings weight Re: Plastic 'flight stands' Next: 15mm SG poses