Prev: Re: [OT] 15mm Paper vehicles almost ready Next: Plastic 'flight stands'

Re: [OT] 15mm Paper vehicles almost ready

From: "Germy" <germ@g...>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 10:42:45 +0100
Subject: Re: [OT] 15mm Paper vehicles almost ready

> > http://www.germy.co.uk/pictures/paper/15mmlighttank.jpg
> > http://www.germy.co.uk/pictures/paper/15mmlighttank2.jpg
>
> For a light tank, the gun still looks quite big, IMHO.
> I think there should be a hatch on the turret. Also, something like
optics
> systems so that the crew can look out. These can be simply printed on.
> Greetings
> Karl Heinz

I think with the gun people are going to have to swap the barrel for a
straw
or something if they
are still not happy with it. I got it down to 5mm which was becoming
very
fiddly to stick together.

As for a hatch or some sort of vision slit the draft I did, didn't look
right.
What sort of optics system whould you like to see?

Thanks for the comments Karl.

Jeremey
www.germy.co.uk

Prev: Re: [OT] 15mm Paper vehicles almost ready Next: Plastic 'flight stands'