Prev: Re: Alien Spaceship found in Siberia Next: Re[2]: Help - 15mm groundmounts wanted....

Ordering through e-mail

From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@j...>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 22:57:45 PDT
Subject: Ordering through e-mail

From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@juno.com>
Yeah, I couldn't get the web site/my backup computer to paly nice soI
sent an e-mail.

I skipped the 25 mm option (unless  a bunch of figures sell quickly) to
get my 6 mm forces closer to finished and my 15 mm figures
'respectyable'
in quanity.

What i ordered is below (to inspire (??) others to realize what a great
deal this is...

Item	Code

1	DSM-136
2	DSM-136
3	DSM-136
4	DSM-136
5	SG-15Z1
6	SG-15Z1
7	SG-15Z1
8	SG-15Z1
9	DSM-133
10	DSM-133
11	DSM-133
12	SG-15F1
13	SG-15F1
14	SG-15F1
15	SG-15F1
16	SG-15F1
17	DSM-127
18	DSM-144
19	DSM-144
20	DSM-119
21	DF-V01
22	DF-V02
23	DF-V03
24	DF-V04
FREE1	DF-V05
FREE2	DF-V06
FREE3	DF-V07
FREE4	DF-V08
FREE5	DF-V10
FREE6	DF-V11
FREE7	DSM-102
FREE8	DSM-108

Gracias,
Glenn M. Wilson, Jr.
3517 Commonwealth Avenue
Saint Louis, MO, USA   63143

warbeads@juno.com (text)
warbeads@aol.com (text, pictures, attachments)
best
thing to hit the Internet in years - Juno SpeedBand! Surf the Web up to
FIVE TIMES FASTER! Only $14.95/ month - visit www.juno.com to sign up
today!