Prev: Re: Re[2]: Help - 15mm groundmounts wanted.... Next: Re[4]: Help - 15mm groundmounts wanted....

RE: Re[2]: Help - 15mm groundmounts wanted.... And another question on 15mm

From: "Tony Barr" <tony@e...>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 11:59:11 +0100
Subject: RE: Re[2]: Help - 15mm groundmounts wanted.... And another question on 15mm

There are various heavy weapons in the Platoon 20 ranges which might
well
fit the bill.

Sorry to be blowing my own trumpet here!

Thinking of 15mm SG2 - any advice for using multiply based figures in
SG? I
have quite a pile of modern 15mm stuff which it seems a shame not to
use.

While I am at it, might be worth mentioning that I am in the middle of
repairing the masters/greens of the old Platoon 20 25mm Aliens. Hope to
have
them in a master mould in a day or two.

Cheers

Tony
--
Tony Barr
East Riding Miniatures / Platoon 20

____
This email and all attachments have been scanned by Kingston
Communications'
email Anti-Virus service and no known viruses were detected.
____

Prev: Re: Re[2]: Help - 15mm groundmounts wanted.... Next: Re[4]: Help - 15mm groundmounts wanted....