Prev: Re: Next: Re: 2 Weeks to GenCon Indianapolis

[GZG-ECC] A Favour

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 23:52:36 -0400
Subject: [GZG-ECC] A Favour

Hey guys,

It's Jerry Han here, the quiet one on the GZG ECC committee.  (8-)  I've
got a favour to ask of people heading down GenCon way.

We've got an ad poster up for GZG ECC 8:

http://www.warpfish.com/gzgecc/gzgecc8

And I'd be really happy if people could print it out and have it
around any GZG or GZG-related events.  I'm trying to get the word
out a little earlier than usual this year, at least advertising
wise, try to build things up to GZG ECC 10 in 2.5 years.

Let me know if you manage to get a poster up at GenCon, I'll
put your name in the booklet for the entire GZG ECC crowd to
see.  (8-)

Thanks!
JGH
--
Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan - TBFTGOGGI
"The snow is coming down, on our New England town, and it's been falling

Prev: Re: Next: Re: 2 Weeks to GenCon Indianapolis