Prev: Re: Warbeads@aol.com: GZG Summer Specials Next: Re: 2 Weeks to GenCon Indianapolis

Re: 2 Weeks to GenCon Indianapolis

From: "Noah V. Doyle" <nvdoyle@i...>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 21:43:16 -0500
Subject: Re: 2 Weeks to GenCon Indianapolis

At 11:00 PM 8/5/2004 -0700, The GZG Digest wrote:

>Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 15:54:01 -0500
>From: "Dean Gundberg" <Dean.Gundberg@noridian.com>
>Subject: 2 Weeks to GenCon Indianapolis
>
>I'm in a painting frenzy as GenCon Indianapolis starts 2 weeks from
today on
>August 19th and runs through Sunday August 22nd.  I'm running some Full
>Thrust games like usual and I need to complete a few fleets before they
are
>ready for the table.  I'm not running a FT Tournament this year because
>participation was going way down while it was a lot of work and I
needed a
>break.
>
>I know The_Beast won't be there this year, but is there anyone else
from the
>list who will be there?

>Other GZG games being run by the M Collective

>Friday August 20th
>7pm-11pm - Helm, Full Thrust! - Introductory game of FT (GM Noah Doyle)
>Saturday August 21st
>7pm-11pm - Helm, Full Thrust! - Introductory game of FT (GM Noah Doyle)

Both of these (mine, obviously) are going to be 2nd Ed. FT/FB with
'cinematic' movement.
The same scenario each night, a fleet battle between Federation and
Klingons - Classic ST:TOS done up under Full Thrust. All the Full Thrust

goodness, with the visual appeal of Trek. Signup has been light, so I'm
hoping to draw in some last-minute players.

Sadly, time pressures have brought me to decide to drop the Jovian
Chronicles scenario, I can't get those last two fleets painted up in
time. :(
But the Feds and Klinks should do nicely.

If people are having a really good time and get destroyed, I'm most
likely
going to allow 'respawning'. I'd hardly want to kick someone out
half-way
through a 4 hour game.

Noah

Prev: Re: Warbeads@aol.com: GZG Summer Specials Next: Re: 2 Weeks to GenCon Indianapolis