Prev: Re: 2 Weeks to GenCon Indianapolis Next: Re: 2 Weeks to GenCon Indianapolis

[OFFICIAL] New Releases and Summer Specials....

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 13:43:40 +0100
Subject: [OFFICIAL] New Releases and Summer Specials....

Hi chaps,

First, the two latest NEW RELEASES in 15mm:

SG15-O1:  OUDF (Oceanic Union) Infantry (8 figs, all helmeted)
	2.50 GBP
SG15-A4:  Gurkha Infantry (8 figs, all in bush hats)
	2.50 GBP

Bush hat variants of the OUDF coming soon - would people be
interested in a variant pack with Papuan/Aboriginal heads too?

These two packs will be available via the webstore as usual very
soon; they are moulded and in production, just need putting up on the
site.

Plus, the August Specials will be up anytime now...... so keep
watching the website (www.gzg.com).....

----------------------------------

GZG SUMMER OFFERS!

These offers are all valid on orders received between the time this is
first posted on our webstore and Tuesday 31st August 2004. The offers
will
be taken down from the site during UK working hours on Tues 31st, and
when
they are removed from the site the offer is over. All our usual terms
and
conditions of special offers apply to these offers, details of these
terms
are available on request. Most importantly:

1) all items are offered subject to availability
2) special offers may not be combined with any other discoun t offer,
voucher or coupon
3) to claim special offers you MUST mention them in the "comments" box
on
order form if ordering online, or tell us you wish to claim the offer if
ordering by post, fax or phone.

OFFER 1: FT STARSHIP RANGES:

MEGA FLEET PACK SUMMER SPECIAL:

Buy any FT MEGAFLEET DEAL and we'll throw in at least an EXTRA 10 GBP
worth
of ships FREE!
That means you are getting over 70 GBP worth of ships rather than the
usual
60 GBP worth, and all for just 50 GBP (or just 42.55 GBP after VAT
deduction if you're outside the EU!).
The extra free ships are to OUR choice, and may vary according to stock
availability, but they will all be from your chosen fleet range.

OR...

Buy TWO (or more!)  Megafleet deals at once and we'll add an extra 15
GBP
worth of ships to EACH fleet pack - that's 30 GBP worth of FREE ships in
total, which works out at over 150 GBP worth of ships for just 100 GBP
(or
just 85.10 GBP for non-EU customers)!! Same terms apply as above.

OR...

If your budget won't stretch to a full Megafleet or two, buy any of the
smaller FT packs (FT Pak 2 or 3) and we'll throw in an extra ship or two
of
our choice anyway! Buy one of our starter packs (FT Pak 1 or the FT
Super
Starter deal) and we'll put some extras in for BOTH fleets in the pack!

OFFER 2: SG 25mm FIGURE RANGES:

Buy any TWO 25mm STARGRUNT PLATOON PACKS (24-figure deals) and get a
THIRD
platoon pack o f your choice FREE!

When ordering online, please list the FREE pack(s) you are claiming in
the
"comments" box on your order. We will add them manually to your order.

OFFER 3: SG 15mm FIGURE and DSM/DF 6mm RANGES:

When ordering 15mm STARGRUNT figure packs, and/or DSM or DF code 6mm
miniatures packs (or any mix of these ranges), you can claim the
following
offers:

Buy any SIX packs and claim ONE EXTRA PACK FREE!

Buy any TWELVE packs and claim THREE EXTRA PACKS FREE!

Buy any TWENTY-FOUR packs and claim EIGHT EXTRA PACKS FREE!!

[All free packs must be regular packs priced at 2.50 GBP]

When ordering online, please list the FREE pack(s) you are claiming in
the
"comments" box on your order. We will add them manually to your order.

Best to you all,

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: 2 Weeks to GenCon Indianapolis Next: Re: 2 Weeks to GenCon Indianapolis