Prev: Re: OT: Damned Wizkids! Next: Re: ECC

Re: [OT] Websites, CSS & stuff

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 19:26:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [OT] Websites, CSS & stuff

On Fri, 30 Jul 2004, Michael Llaneza wrote:

> Looks good in Mozilla 1.8a2 !

I figured it would; I did test some of the site with the older Moz
version
I've got installed. Similarly, it works in my regular browser, Opera
7.23.

It's the folks still using Jurassic browsers (pre-Moz Netscape, or any
version of IE) that I'm worried about, WRT CSS compliance. You can
produce
clean, validated HTML & CSS, and some of the older browsers will *still*
screw it up... "Viewable with any browser" only works up to a point, and
don't want to take my site too far past that point!

Blerghhh... I've been HTML/CSS geeking too much in the last few weeks.
Got
to find a new momentary obsession before I crash my own website! :)

Brian.
http://warbard.port5.com/games.html

Prev: Re: OT: Damned Wizkids! Next: Re: ECC