Prev: Re: ECC8: Re: 15mm artillery pieces - source of? Next: Re: Re: 15mm artillery pieces - source of?

Fellow Gunbunny? Re: Re: 15mm artillery pieces - source of?

From: damosan@c...
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 22:08:59 +0000
Subject: Fellow Gunbunny? Re: Re: 15mm artillery pieces - source of?

Fellow cannon cocker?  My hearing out of my left ear isn't as good as
the right -- I blame it on being the AG for too long and believing that
Kevlar and a finger in the ear provided "enough noise protection.

--
Damo

I'm a retired Artilleryman! I already have more than any two MTOs can
field.......)
Don
Don't care what you play as long as it's loud!

Prev: Re: ECC8: Re: 15mm artillery pieces - source of? Next: Re: Re: 15mm artillery pieces - source of?