Prev: Re: 15mm artillery pieces - source of? Next: Re: 15mm artillery pieces - source of?

Re: 15mm artillery pieces - source of?

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 09:54:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: 15mm artillery pieces - source of?

Towed, SPA, mule, or man-portable a la mortars?
--- owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
<kochte@stsci.edu> wrote:
> Greets, peeps,
>
> (yeah, I said peeps; deal ;)
>
> Anyone know where I can find a source of semi-decent
artillery pieces
> in 15mm? I'm thinking of the "modern" (recent past -
say, oh, Vietnam-
> era type ;-) to futuristic. Not Nappie arty pieces.
;-P  My three
> favorite sources (GZG, Brigade, DLD) don't have any
in their various
> inventories that I can find.
>
> Mk

=====
"In life, you must try and be the type of person that your dog thinks
you are."

- Anonymous

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Prev: Re: 15mm artillery pieces - source of? Next: Re: 15mm artillery pieces - source of?