Prev: Re: [DSII] Aeons of the Stranger Sort Next: Re: [DSII] Aeons of the Stranger Sort

[List] Cherished resources Re: (DS): Systems per Class

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 19:24:52 -0500
Subject: [List] Cherished resources Re: (DS): Systems per Class

>You really like "the knife" when replying to me don't you?  Oh well, I
>can fix that.

Actually, that was one of Oerjan's less caustic-sounding replies. ;->=

As I've said before, his dispassionate, analytic 'voice' can sound
gruff,
when he's merely being sincere. I've always admired that, even if
occasionally a bit uncomfortable on occasion.

I think it was an American that came up with the term 'brutally honest',
which is weird, given our rep for lack of tact.

However, I will slightly counter his opinion with the observation that
DS
and SG popularities are grounded in the 80's quality he mentions. Unless
you are on the bleeding edge his work represents, it does seem 'real' to
many gamers.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [DSII] Aeons of the Stranger Sort Next: Re: [DSII] Aeons of the Stranger Sort