Prev: RE: [OT] I need a reality check Next: Re: (DS): Systems per Class

Re: Heresy Mine! was Re: (DS): Systems per Class

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 11:14:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Heresy Mine! was Re: (DS): Systems per Class

Half points and capacity per reload? Ok, Ill try it.
By the way, I emailed you OL re: this issue in DS 3.
--- owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
<oerjan.ohlson@telia.com> wrote:
> B^3B wrote:
>
> >Thanks for weighing in, OO. What would you suggest
for
> >capacities for gms launchers & loads?
>
> For the time being I use the current capacities and
costs for the launcher
> with a single missile loaded; half that for each
reload. GMS/L infantry get
> their launcher only as part of their basic
cost/size; if they want reloads
> they have to buy them separately.
>
> Yes, this adds book-keeping... but it is a *very*
effective way of
> explaining to non-military types why not every
vehicle on the battlefield
> has at least one missile launcher :-/
>
> Later,
>
> Oerjan
> oerjan.ohlson@telia.com
>
> "Life is like a sewer.
>   What you get out of it, depends on what you put
into it."
> -Hen3ry

=====
"In life, you must try and be the type of person that your dog thinks
you are."

- Anonymous

Prev: RE: [OT] I need a reality check Next: Re: (DS): Systems per Class