Prev: Re: Bye, y'all. Next: Re: (DS): Systems per Class

Re: [SG2] Phalon Beta: New Version Online

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@w...>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 08:29:52 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG2] Phalon Beta: New Version Online

On 22 Jul 2004 at 23:00, The GZG Digest wrote:

> From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@dva.gov.au>
> Subject: RE: [SG2] Phalon Beta: New Version Online
>
> Just got around to reading the new version.

Thanks, Brendan!

> Looks good.  The only edit comment is to add "*" to the impact values
on
> pg13.

I looked at page 13 on both the A4 version and the 8.5" by 11" version
(the page numbers get out of whack due to the page size difference) and
didn't see anything that required the "*" added to the impact values.

Support pulsers have to be set to FP D8, Impact D10* in order to get the

asterisk (as per page 12). The "Small Arms Impact Die" examples don't
have support pulsers set to FP D8.

Also on page 13 are the heavy weapons, but they don't usually have
asterisks beside them because doubling the damage for a major hit is
part
of the heavy weapon rules in the SG2 rule book.

If I'm missing something, please let me know and I'll correct it right
away.

Allan

---

Allan Goodall	    http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@att.net   agoodall@hyperbear.com

Cogita tute - think for yourself

Prev: Re: Bye, y'all. Next: Re: (DS): Systems per Class