Prev: Re: [OT] I need a reality check Next: Re: [Paper Models] More 15mm pics

Re: [OT] I need a reality check

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@w...>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 14:41:04 +1000
Subject: Re: [OT] I need a reality check

From: <Beth.Fulton@csiro.au>

> Thanks guys. I had thought of the reconstructive surgery side of it
but wasn't so sure how much that would involve chests given
the vests etc worn today.

Not to mention the hundreds of thousands of US servicepeople all dead or
dying from cancer caused by DU rounds. Or at least, that's
what John Pilger says. Most of the plastic surgeons on the planet must
be working for the US army doing reconstructive work on them.

Prev: Re: [OT] I need a reality check Next: Re: [Paper Models] More 15mm pics