Prev: Re: [Paper Models] More 15mm pics Next: Re: Heresy Mine! was Re: (DS): Systems per Class

Re: [OT] I need a reality check

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@w...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 16:21:42 +1000
Subject: Re: [OT] I need a reality check

From: <Beth.Fulton@csiro.au>

> As part of future history fluff I tend to collect odd ball news
reports so I can one day do the kind of media ad-libbing Indy does
for the GZG verse. In this vein I just came across the following, can
anyone comment as to how real this is or has the ABC (and its
sources) gone completely off the rails media style this time round?

> "Bigger breasts offered as perk to US soldiers

Primary Source :
http://www.newyorker.com/talk/content/?040726ta_talk_schaler

Seems plausible to me.

Prev: Re: [Paper Models] More 15mm pics Next: Re: Heresy Mine! was Re: (DS): Systems per Class