Prev: DS3 weapons was RE: (DS): Systems per Class Next: Re: [Paper Models] More 15mm pics

RE: DS3 weapons was RE: (DS): Systems per Class

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 15:05:58 +1000
Subject: RE: DS3 weapons was RE: (DS): Systems per Class

Definately the regular list, as I'm not on the test list.

Found it:
http://lists.firedrake.org/gzg/199903/msg00351.html

It was actually posted by JonT as "Dirtside Accelerator".

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies
http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/

IMPORTANT: Notice to be read with this E-mail
1. Before opening any attachments, please check them for
viruses and defects.

2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
information for the use of the intended recipient.

3. If you are not the intended recipient, please: contact the sender
by return e-mail, to notify the misdirection; do not copy, print,
re-transmit, store or act in reliance on this e-mail; and delete and
destroy all copies of this e-mail.

4. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
not a statement of Australian Government policy unless otherwise stated.

5. Any electronic address published in this message is not to be taken
as a
conspicuous publication of that electronic address.
The Department of Veterans' Affairs does not consent to the receipt of
"commercial electronic messages" as that term is defined in the Spam Act
2003.

6. If you do not wish to receive further emails of this type from the
Department of Veterans' Affairs, please forward your reply to this
message
to feedback@dva.gov.au with 'Unsubscribe' in the subject line.

7.  Finally, please do not remove this notice, so that any
other readers are aware of these restrictions.

Prev: DS3 weapons was RE: (DS): Systems per Class Next: Re: [Paper Models] More 15mm pics