Prev: Re: (DS): Systems per Class Next: Re: (DS): Systems per Class

Re: (DS): Systems per Class

From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@j...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 19:35:35 PDT
Subject: Re: (DS): Systems per Class

No Size 3 = 15 cap points, infantry (not a 'weapon' per se but a weapon
using force who can not fire from trucks, VTOLs and etc - why? - but can
fire from APCs and MICVs *  - but the fire is 100% "ineffective" - no
casualties but place under fire marker on target) stills cost cap at 4
per FT unless PA which is 8 per.

* why can you fire from hatches or ports but not from the open side of a
truck puzzles me.  Moot if you can't do any harm I suppose.

Gracias,
Glenn

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 12:36:24 -0400 "laserlight@quixnet.net"
<laserlight@quixnet.net> writes:
>I'm not really following this thread and don't have DS2 handy either,
>but:
>
>>Glenn Wilson's First Written House Rule for DS 2:
>>Fire Teams - DON'T Count
>
>So I could have a Size 3 vehicle with, say, six infantry fire teams
>with
>IAVRs?  Could I have more infantry-heavy-weapons-teams firing than I
>would
>if the weapons were just mounted on the vehicle?

>http://mail2web.com/ .

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: (DS): Systems per Class Next: Re: (DS): Systems per Class