Prev: Re: [DSII] Aeons of the Stranger Sort Next: Re: [DSII] Aeons of the Stranger Sort

[Paper Models] More 15mm pics

From: "Germy" <germ@g...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 21:28:47 +0100
Subject: [Paper Models] More 15mm pics

Ok yet more pics of 15mm paper models (let me know when your getting
bored :)

This time some more early shots of:

Tanks - trying different turrets and a slightly smaller chassis
http://www.germy.co.uk/pictures/projects/tanks15mm.jpg

Simple Truck Design - this might end up being an APC but I'm having
trouble visualising how troops would get in and out of an APC with a
hover skirt?
http://www.germy.co.uk/pictures/projects/truck15mm.jpg

Very early Dropship design - probably an unpopular choice but I'm going
for a variation of the dropship from the film starship troopers
http://www.germy.co.uk/pictures/projects/dropship15mm.jpg

And just for more details on the dropship design and in case (for some
strange reason) people are interested in how I start making things here
is my *ahem* concept drawing for the dropship :)
http://www.germy.co.uk/pictures/projects/plan15mm.jpg

As always comments welcome.

Cheers

Jeremey
www.germy.co.uk

Prev: Re: [DSII] Aeons of the Stranger Sort Next: Re: [DSII] Aeons of the Stranger Sort