Prev: RE: [FT] Kravak weaponry Next: Re: [FT] Kravak weaponry

Re: [DSII] Aeons of the Stranger Sort

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 14:22:44 -0500
Subject: Re: [DSII] Aeons of the Stranger Sort

***
That said, if anyone can think of a good source of 1/300 scale Deep
Ones,
I'd be in your debt.  25mm figures will work fine as Mother Hydra and
Father
Dagon, but for the rank-and-file batrachians I'll need something much
smaller.
***

As I recall deep ones: sort of walking fishies, right? Someone suggested
me them as the inspiration of Deep Spawn in MageKnight. Tough in 1/300,
though I seem to recall someone having gorilla troops that were properly
hunched-over, and could be modified with some relatively simple frills
along the skulls, and webbing 'tween arms and body.

I'll do some diggin'...

The_Beast

Prev: RE: [FT] Kravak weaponry Next: Re: [FT] Kravak weaponry