Prev: Re: (DS): Systems per Class Next: RE: (DS): Systems per Class

Re: (DS): Systems per Class

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 08:45:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: (DS): Systems per Class

--- Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@juno.com> wrote:
> "MISSTOS" - a AFV using only multiple GMS/L - Size
> two and 5 GMS/Ls.
>
> Okay 4 GMS/Ls and a PDS/Basic.
>
> Okay, okay, three GMS/Ls and a LAD and a PDS/Basic.
>
> Anyway, if I hit you it's at least 6 chits and maybe
> 10 chits.  Pray for
> a "firer system down' chit.  Now THAT's a rule to
> change (or chits to
> 'lose', hehe-hehe.)

No, the missles aren't added together.	They come in
independantly.	And depending on how much you spent
(5xGMS/L Sup would be expensive) I have a reasonable
chance of stopping them.  That's not a problem at all.

And at any rate, they all target one single vehicle,
so it is no worse than what will happen when my
perfectly-book-legal tank destroyers (2xGMS/H Sup)
start shooting back.

John

Prev: Re: (DS): Systems per Class Next: RE: (DS): Systems per Class