Prev: Re: (DS): Systems per Class Next: Re: FMAS

Re: (DS): Systems per Class

From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@j...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 06:47:04 PDT
Subject: Re: (DS): Systems per Class

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 21:18:47 -0400 "Laserlight" <laserlight@quixnet.net>
writes:
>> I just think the rule limiting a
>> vehicle to a number of weapons equal to its class is
>> redundant and overly restrictive, and so far I've yet
>> to see a relevant counterargument.
>
>So house-rule it away.  DS3 is far enough away that you don't need to
>worry about making your opinion known to the playtest list just at the
>moment (although FMAS **is** moving ahead...really!) and I wouldn't
>expect anyone to get unbearably stressed about custom designs unless
>they're munchkinish.

Who, me?  Nah, my oldest girl is called Munchkin buts from being a nine
pound 20month old child when the Foundling home got her.  I just like to
design 'optimal' and 'flawed' vehicles/armies.

Gracias,
Glenn
who could be a munchkin (look at my oldest living D&D character and you
can see that.)

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: (DS): Systems per Class Next: Re: FMAS