Prev: RE: FMAS Next: Re: (DS): Systems per Class

Re: (DS): Systems per Class

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 18:46:04 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: (DS): Systems per Class

Well said. Ive only come up with one design that might
be construed as cheesy, and even it can be defended:
class 3 vtol, 2 gms/h, tri-barreled mdc 1 chin turret.
All the other cases involve an extra apsw on occasion.
--- owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
<laserlight@quixnet.net> wrote:
> > I just think the rule limiting a
> > vehicle to a number of weapons equal to its class
is
> > redundant and overly restrictive, and so far I've
yet
> > to see a relevant counterargument.
>
> So house-rule it away.  DS3 is far enough away that
you don't need to
> worry about making your opinion known to the
playtest list just at the
> moment (although FMAS **is** moving ahead...really!)
and I wouldn't
> expect anyone to get unbearably stressed about
custom designs unless
> they're munchkinish.

=====
"In life, you must try and be the type of person that your dog thinks
you are."

- Anonymous

Prev: RE: FMAS Next: Re: (DS): Systems per Class