Prev: Re: (DS): Systems per Class Next: Re: (DS): Systems per Class

Re: (DS): Systems per Class

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 18:10:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: (DS): Systems per Class

No, it was NOT me who first brought up infantry, so
dont pin it on me! And the issue is really separate of
sf vs rl as well! I just think the rule limiting a
vehicle to a number of weapons equal to its class is
redundant and overly restrictive, and so far Ive yet
to see a relevant counterargument.
--- owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
<warbeads@juno.com> wrote:
> Now,	was that a cop out? <grin>
>
> Capacity rules include Fire Teams but not as weapons
IMO.  YMMV.

>  I must say that someone (not you?) brought up the
Fire Teams as weapons
> systems so I was responding to that.	I think the
rules, flawed and
> unrealistic as they are, still work well as a game.
And I am interested
> in the game, not a simulation of reality.
>
> Been there, done that in real life.  And as long as
you ignored human
> factors the simulations work.
>
> But that's the fun stuff in a game.
>
> Gracias,
> Glenn
>

> On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 16:18:29 -0700 (PDT) Brian B
> <greywanderer987@yahoo.com> writes:
> >fine, but my issue has nothing to do with fire
teams.
> >Again, its with the rule overall.
> >--- owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
> ><warbeads@juno.com> wrote:
> >> We had this debate the first time I was on the
list.
> > I still think Fire
> >> Teams are not 'weapons systems' nut YMMV.
> >>
> >> Gracias,
> >> Glenn
> >>
> >> On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 17:20:54 -0400 (EDT) John K
issue,
> >unless my reading
just
> >re-read the vehicle
have
> >one *weapon system*
about
> >limits on

as
the
> >rule
> >carry to
> >alone?

reference.

greywanderer987@yahoo.com

> >owner of
lists
> >when

> >you've

>>IMPORTANT-IMPORTANT-IMPORTANT-IMPORTANT-IMPORTANT-IMPORTANT-IMPORTANT

members,
> >and

Fans
> >of
Games
> >Ground
rule
> >will

=== Message Truncated ===

=====
"In life, you must try and be the type of person that your dog thinks
you are."

- Anonymous

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Prev: Re: (DS): Systems per Class Next: Re: (DS): Systems per Class