Prev: Re: (DS): Systems per Class Next: (15mm GZG) Kra'Vak Painted Photos.

RE: (DS): Systems per Class

From: John K Lerchey <lerchey@a...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 18:01:05 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: RE: (DS): Systems per Class

Ah.  I see.

Happily, this does not effect my forces since I don't play SGII. :)

The original question mentioned the limitation in DSII, so I assumed
that
that that was the crux of the discussion.  I'll quietly back away from
the
SGII element here...

:)

John K. Lerchey
Computer and Network Security Coordinator
Computing Services
Carnegie Mellon University

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004, Robertson, Brendan wrote:

> The problem is that when the vehicle is suppressed, you can't use the
free
> APSW (its outside the armour).
> The APSWs you pay for are "enclosed" and can be used even when the
vehicle
> is suppressed.  It makes a major difference on the SGII table.
>
> Brendan
> 'Neath Southern Skies

Act