Prev: Re: SG-1 Bag of Dirty Tricks was: SG-1 in SG2 Next: Re: Cherryhlist is back

Re: [Dirtside_2_Players_Guild] Alien armies

From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@j...>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 12:12:18 PDT
Subject: Re: [Dirtside_2_Players_Guild] Alien armies

On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 08:48:37 +0100 "Germy" <germ@germy.co.uk> writes:
>Nearly missed a chance of a plug!
>
>Don't forget my extensive alien rules for DS2
>get a copy here:
>http://www.germy.co.uk/wargaming.htm
>
>If nothing else it should give lots of ideas on aliens in DS
>
>Jeremey
>www.germy.co.uk
>
>oh and thanks for the bug miniatures reference :)

My pleasure and I still owe you the paper buildings and how to by an
amateur write up report.  I haven't forgot.

Your bugs are unique.  Not just  "ants with Blasters" type bugs.

<snip>
>> SOMEDAY I do want some ** non-humanoid ** aliens for DS 2 and
>Germy's
>> bugs are leading contenders for that role.

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: SG-1 Bag of Dirty Tricks was: SG-1 in SG2 Next: Re: Cherryhlist is back