Prev: Re: SG-1 in SG2 Next: Re: [Virus]

Re: [Virus]

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 16:05:13 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [Virus]

the virus probably includes email spoofing, which
means someone who has your address has been infected.
The virus picks a name at random from the infected
computers address book and puts it on the from line of
the emails it sends.
--- owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
<warbeads@juno.com> wrote:
> Require them to read and explain (to everyone's
understanding)	all of
> Phil Barker's rules - to a bunch of GW fanatics and
'colonial' (non-Brit)
> war gamers.
>
> On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 17:29:33 +0100 Tony Francis
> <tony@brigademodels.co.uk> writes:
> >Capital punishment is too good for them ... they
need to suffer first

> >laserlight@quixnet.net wrote:
> >
> >>Someone seems to be using my laserlight address to
send a virus, so
> >if you
> >>see something from "me" with an attachment, kill
it.
> >>  [Exception: one image sent to TomB(at)stargrunt
this morning]

> >>--chris
> >>(who is increasingly in favor of capital
punishment for spammers)

> >>mail2web - Check your email from the web at
> >>http://mail2web.com/ .

> The best thing to hit the Internet in years - Juno
SpeedBand!
> Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
> Only $14.95/ month - visit www.juno.com to sign up
today!

=====
"In life, you must try and be the type of person that your dog thinks
you are."

- Anonymous

Prev: Re: SG-1 in SG2 Next: Re: [Virus]