Prev: Re: SG-1 in SG2 Next: Re: Phalons in scale sizes?

Re: Phalons in scale sizes?

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@w...>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 08:19:04 -0500
Subject: Re: Phalons in scale sizes?

On 14 Jul 2004 at 20:19, The GZG Digest wrote:

> My brain is mush (Dealt with CIS - Citizenship and Immigration
> Services - for about 4 hours - nice people hamstrung by changing
forms,
> changing fees, parts of their jobs limited by other agencies
> (Department of State comes to mind) on the formality of getting
> Emilia's American citizenship formalized) so I should know this:  Do
> Phalons come is 25 and 6 mm sizes also?

You have my sympathies! I've been dealing with USCIS (formerly BCIS,
formerly INS) for a couple of years now, so I know what you've been
going through. Luckily I had my green card interview about a year
sooner than expected, though I've been waiting for the card and/or
the letter stating that I'll eventually get it for about 2 months
now.

So far, Phalons only come in 25mm and 15mm. There are no vehicles in
15mm, though I have some ideas about that and bought a bunch of
wooden half eggs from Michael's to, someday, use for Phalon vehicles.

Allan

Prev: Re: SG-1 in SG2 Next: Re: Phalons in scale sizes?