Prev: Re: Four years without thrust Next: Re: Four years without thrust

Re: Crash Thud Boom

From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@j...>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 12:09:45 PDT
Subject: Re: Crash Thud Boom

Sorry, Saint Louis, MO.  Appreciate the offer a lot.  Fortunately
daughter out of school currently so it's just lost (certain) list (Yahoo
stuff in most cases) and TMP/GZG web site contact lost.

I am going okay e-mail for warbeads@juno.com lists but warbeads@aol.com
are currently offline as it were.

Having technical difficulty getting win95 to install/setup on my disk
(gort DOS on computer, have CD drivers worlking but the direction in the
manual for Win95 doesn't work as printed (or they are assuming something
I have different.)

But this is gertting OT
On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 01:15:59 -0500 "Andreas Udby" <javelin98@lycos.com>
writes:
>Glenn,
>
>Whereabouts are you?  I could loan you a Win98 laptop if you lived
>here in the Washington State area.  It's older, but would work for
>email, I think.
>
>Andreas
>Spokane, WA
>--
>Find what you are looking for with the Lycos Yellow Pages
>http://r.lycos.com/r/yp_emailfooter/http://yellowpages.lycos.com/defaul
t.asp?SRC=lycos10

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: Four years without thrust Next: Re: Four years without thrust