Prev: Re: Four years without thrust Next: Re: Four years without thrust

Re: Four years without thrust

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 13:19:38 -0400
Subject: Re: Four years without thrust

> ECC = East Coast Convention ?
> Somewhere a long way to the West of where I am (if Google found
> the right one).

Lancaster Pennsylvania.  There was previously also a West Coast Con
but this past year it was more of a Middle East Con.

> > Either FMA Skirmish
>
> This was being talked about four years ago... (maybe longer)

We have top men working on it.	:-)  Rumor has it that Jon is more or
less happy with the basic design and just needs to write it.

> > or Full Thrust 3 are likely to be the next book
> > out.  Outer Rim Coalition, UN, Islamic Fed, Imperial Japanese, and
> > perhaps New Israeli stats will be in Fleet Book 3;
>
> Sounds interesting. Any talk about it including new tech, or will
> it just use standard tech? (I assume these are still minor powers).

UN (http://star-ranger.com/UNSCpreview.htm ) has grasers, anti-matter
torpedos and three-row hulls.  The Japanese will have some kind of
anime wavegun-ish weapon, plus a a horde of fighters and missiles.
The OutRim Coalition will have a EMP weapon to disable enemy ships.
New Israel may have stealth.  The Islamic Fed will probably have
standard weapons but will make use of More Thrust missiles.

> By FT 3 I assume you mean Fleet Book 3.

FT3 would be Full Thrust version 3.

More news including mini pics at http://star-ranger.com/FullThrust.htm

Prev: Re: Four years without thrust Next: Re: Four years without thrust