Prev: [15mmSciFi] WANTED - FIGURES Next: Re: Crash Thud Boom

Re: [15mmSciFi] WANTED - FIGURES

From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@j...>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 21:36:32 PDT
Subject: Re: [15mmSciFi] WANTED - FIGURES

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 22:04:11 +0100 "Robin Fitton"
<contactrobin@hotmail.com> writes:
<snip>
>Noticed this 15mm request list going around and thought I would add
>some =
>more.
>
>For me in 15mm I would like to see: (Some of mine cross over with the
>=
>previous list).

<snip>
>Heavy Weapons teams (grav platform mounted)

Stan Johansen has a 15 mm grav platform with a tribarrel (IIRC) weapon
mount and a pilot's position.  similar but slightly different from the
25
mm version.

<snip>
>Hrossa - (Otter-like) CS-Lewis Martians.
<snip>
Good idea.
>Jump Troops
Have some, but OOP true 15 mm figures.	Make GZG look like they are on
the US Military 'Fat Boy' program.

Gracias,
Glenn

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: [15mmSciFi] WANTED - FIGURES Next: Re: Crash Thud Boom