Prev: Alternative Monster Mech Next: Re: [FT] New QAD mini

RE: More Monster was: Brigade Mech?

From: John K Lerchey <lerchey@a...>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 10:07:55 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: RE: More Monster was: Brigade Mech?

Long ago.  I actually got it from a friend in trade.  It's die-cast
metal
with the main (back mounted) guns done with grey plastic barrels.  If I
dig it out of my multitude of boxes any time soon, I'll take a pic and
will post it.

John K. Lerchey
Computer and Network Security Coordinator
Computing Services
Carnegie Mellon University

On Fri, 9 Jul 2004, Bradley, Jason (US - Minneapolis) wrote:

> Die-cast metal?!  I never knew there was one released, I may have to
go
> hunting.....
>
> Jason

protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should
message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly
prohibited.

Prev: Alternative Monster Mech Next: Re: [FT] New QAD mini